2. Why do we process your data?
1. When you use the Website and / or Services, we process personal data relating to you. This concerns identification data that are stored under legitimate interest when you contact us or when using our website or services. This data is used for processing requests or for sending related information or additions. We always ask your permission for processing this data.
a. To provide you in a personalized way with information about products and services you request, either via the Website, social media channels, e-mail or telephone. b. To process your personal data so that we can provide the Services. c. For direct marketing purposes, i.e. to provide you with targeted communication, promotions, offers and other advertisements from us or our selected partners. For this we will ask for your prior permission. d. To perform statistical analyzes to improve our Website Experience and / or Services, or to develop new products or services. e. To provide to a financial institution or payment service provider in order to enable your financial institution and the payment service provider to comply with their legal obligations. f. To transfer to the judicial authorities as proof of possible crimes or if there are reasonable suspicions of a wrongful act or crime committed by you through your registration or use of the Website or the Services.
3. If and when your registration on the Website or use of the Website or Services can be considered (a) as a threat to the security or integrity of the Services (b) a violation of the intellectual property rights or any other right of a third party party, (c) a threat to the Website or Services or systems of us or our subcontractors as a result of viruses, malware, spyware, Trojans, malware, or any other form of malicious code, or (d) in any way whatsoever illegal or unlawful, discriminatory or abusive, we may process your data for the benefit of ourselves, our partners or third parties.
3. Who do we share your data with?
1. We do not send your personal data to third parties in an identifiable way if this is not absolutely necessary to provide the Services, without your explicit consent.
2. We can call on external processors to offer you the Website and / or Services. We ensure that third party processors may only process your personal data on our behalf and on written instruction from us. We guarantee that external processors are selected with due care so that we can guarantee the security and integrity of your personal data.
4. Where do we process your data?
1. We and our external processors will only process your identifiable personal data in the EEA.
2. We may transfer your anonymized data to organizations outside the EEA. If such a transfer takes place, we will ensure that the security and integrity of your personal data is retained, and that all rights relating to personal data are guaranteed that you might enjoy under applicable mandatory law.
3. If a transfer of your personal data and / or anonymous data takes place, the legal protection mechanism ‘US Privacy Shield’ is introduced.
5. How do we process data?
3. We will always take appropriate measures to safeguard your personal data against theft, unauthorized access, unintentional loss, manipulation or destruction. If a data breach should occur, we will inform you of this in accordance with the GDPR legislation. Access to personal data by our staff or the staff of our external processors is only possible on a “business-critical” basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations (NDA). These security measures only apply as ‘best effort obligations’, which means that the protection of personal data can never be guaranteed for 100%.
6. What are your rights?
1. You have the right to request access to all personal data that we process about you. Requests for access that are apparently submitted with a view to causing nuisance or damage to us are not dealt with.
2. You have and reserve the right to ask us that all personal data about you that are inaccurate or incorrect are corrected free of charge.
3. You have the right to withdraw your previously given permission for the processing of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
5. You may also request that we limit the processing of your personal data in the event that (a) you dispute the accuracy of such data, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) the data is no longer required for the said data. purposes, but you need them to defend yourself in court proceedings.
6. You always have the right to oppose the processing of personal data if you can demonstrate that there are justified reasons connected with special circumstances and justify such resistance.
7. If your personal data are processed on the basis of permission or on the basis of a contract and the processing is done by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format. if technically possible, you have the right to pass this information directly to another service provider. The technical feasibility of this is exclusively assessed by us.
8. If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the above-mentioned rights, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must clearly state which right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated and signed and be accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card that proves your identity. We will immediately inform you of the receipt of such request. If the application proves to be well-founded, we will do so as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest thirty (30) days after receipt of the application.
9. If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can always contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com. You can also have and reserve the right to submit your complaint to the Belgian Privacy Commission.