TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The goods are shipped, departure of our warehouse and travel on the responsibility of the recipient.
2. Valid complaints must be made within three days after receipt of the goods.
3. All invoices are payable in Knokke-Heist on the headquarters of the company, except on special agreement
4. We will increase the outstanding invoice with late interest on default, at the rate of 12% per year, from the due date until the date of full payment, and a compensation of 15% on the outstanding amount;
5. In the event of default, the supply of goods will automatically be terminated. We are entitled to retrieve the goods, and to interrupt the agremeent between the two parties either wholly or partly and are forced to use legal power to receive compensation of any suffered and proven damage.
6. All goods supplied by us continue to be our full and indivisible property until full payment is received.
7. Every dispute whith our deliveries, invoices and/or documents, belong to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Judicial Disctrict